Yeast Cell Wall
Product Name: Roller drying 20% Yeast beta Glucan, Yeast cell wall (Feed grade)
Content : 20% plus beta glucan, 20% plus Mannan,
Origin from: Bakery Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, cultured with molasses from sugar refinery), GMO free
Product Introduction: Feed grade yeast cell wall is a effective immunity enhancer for animal, can partly replace for antibiotics. There are two kinds of potent ingredients: Mannan-oligosaccharide (MOS) and Beta-Glucan. These two immuno-activators can promote the development of immune organs, enhance animals’ immune resistance and have a good effect on disease prevention, disease treatment and health care.
Physical and Chemical Criteria:
- Particle size: 100% pass 60 mesh
- Color: Light yellow to brown
- Moisture (105℃, 6h): ≤10.0%
- Beta glucan content ≥20.0%
- Mannan ≥20.0%
- Protein ≤35.0%
- Ash ≤5.0%
- Lead (count as Pb) ≤2.0mg/kg
- Arsenic(count as As) ≤2.0mg/kg
- Total plate count (cfu/g): ≤10,000
- Coliforms (MPN/100g): ≤30
- Salmonellas/25g: negative
Recommended supplemental Dosage: 1-10 kg/ MT feed, 1-200gCBM/water
Storage: Store in air circulation and dry environment, using as soon as possible after opening. The ideal storage condition is: temperature 20℃,relative humidity 60% below.
Shelf life: 12 months
Packing: 25 Kraft paper bags with PE liner.